Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Change of Blog Name




I was inspired to change the name of my blog to Mareng Stewart because of my SIL who called me this last Sunday. Mmmm, what an interesting name. Here are some pictures of my channeling Mareng este Martha Stewart.
Top picture was the Cupcake Tower monogrammed with the initial of my little boy made by good friend and baker extraordinaire Peachy Juban. She loved the idea that I gave her on how I wanted my cupcakes done. It was the first time that she monogrammed and will probably be using it again for other parties. The next day I made my own Red Velvet Cupcakes.
In my previous blog I mentioned about my love of Calla Lillies. I had 500 of these Lillies around the house and did some Jeff Leatham styling as recommended by Marketman. The picture on the left was our decor for my SIL birthday at our house. I also had a dry run for the Dalandan Topiary and Calamansi Topiary as well. I now have so much Dalandan Juice to consume.

No comments: