Tuesday, December 12, 2006

4D Scans






On my 7th month my DH and Kid went to go for a 4DScan for our son. I have since then given and look back at the 4D scan to compare the way he looks. The verdict - yes it gives you a general idea of how your child will look like. No suprises. Here are two shots of my little boy. Here is another shot that DH took when I was delivering. So proud of DH as he was my rock on the two C sections I had. Check out how my doctor pulled him out

of my tummy. Look at that neck. Am so glad that the boy is out and doing so well. I had such a difficult pregnancy with this one. Almost had a close call when I caught pneumonia on my 5th month and was in labor for a week without me realizing. My uterine lining was paper thin like .45cm . One strong contraction and I would have opened up and bled. Then on the 8th month I was back in the hospital again for asthma this time. Imagine getting an xray while pregnant and taking steroids just to strengthen my lungs. First pregnancy was a different story. Was always in labor and checked in the hospital 3x. That is why during the operation I told DH that this would be the final pregnancy as I dont think my body will take another one again.

No comments: